EXTRACORPOREAL SHOCK WAVE THERAPY INSTRUMENT FOR CHRONIC MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN
Extracorporeal shock waves have been used successfully in the treatment of chronic pain since the early 1990s.
It is improved by a mount of reports of medical research that extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) are
highly efficient, nonsurgical treatments for chronic pain in the musculoskeletal system. In the medical context shock
waves are generated extracorporeally and transmitted into the human body to trigger points. Trigger points are
thickened, painsensitive points within a usually tense muscle. They can cause a variety of pains – even well
away from their own location.
The heart of HB-ESWT-01 is the cylinder electromagnetic shock wave source with its excellent features, which allows precise diagnosis
and therapy of active and latent trigger points. In order to find the points, clinicians has to help patients move
gently and feel the pain and to judge the location and the depth. The penetration depth can be varied at the therapy
source by exchanging gel pads of different thickness. The universal head allows the shock wave to focus at the
trigger point precisely.
locating method for scapulohumeral periarthritis
locating method for prostatitis
the clinical application of extracorporeal shock wave therapy
1. Tendinosis calcarea and scapulohumeral periarthritis (soft tissue treatment at the rotator cuff of the shoulder with
and without calcification)
2. Epicondylitis humeri radialis and ulnaris (Tennis and golf elbow)
3. Pain caused by diseases and trauma of the locomotor System
4. Plantar fasciitis with heel spurs
5. Knee ligament injuries and achilles tendon injuries
6. Sacroiliac joint syndrome
7. Stress fracture of tibin syndrome
8. Malunion of fracture
1. Serious heart disease patients and patients equipped with a pacemaker
2. Boold coagulation function barriers
3. pregnant woman
Advantages of extracorporeal shock wave therapy for ED treatment
(1) New method of curing ED
(2)No need of drug
(3)No obvious side effect
(4)Use according to your demand.
(5)Cure the ED by promoting the angiogenesis.